Saturday, October 4, 2008

My feeling -Moving to Penang

I was surprised when i got the offered from Citi Group, Penang. Cos i never thought that i might working at penang in 1 day. I was struggle to make the decision that joining citi group. 2moro i'll going to Penang.

Before leaving i do have a lot of feeling like happy and sad. Happy cos i can stay with my best friez, Iling and meet my friezs especially my ex roomate at penang. SAD cos i have to leave KL, my family members and him.

This is a good opportunity for me to have a try at Citi Group cos they do offer me wat i really interested and the benefits are not bad too. I wish to try something like trading and i got this chance now. This caused me make the decision to go to penang. I had made a very selfish decision that leave him at KL and im going to penang. I am very sad with this decision but i got no choice. Luckily he is understanding me very well and support for it even he is "terpaksa". It make me very touching cos he is supporting me to do watever i wan.

I have to start a long distance relationship with him. This is my own decision even though he is not really agree for it. Im feel sorry to him cos he have to support in the condition tat not really agree. I'll maintain this relationship by work more hard to this relationship. Cos i noe tat it is not easy to maintain a long distance relationship. I'll let it be....

Poor him cos have a gf like me, who always create problem to him. Hahaha....

I wish that everything can be smooth and i can settle down at Penang ASAP.

No comments:

About Me

A gal who look like Korean, seems like very cool but actually is a very naughty...haha....like a book, need to read it.....